Frankenstein enters into a body building competition and finds he has seriously misunderstood the objective
just wondering, what do you think was wrong with season 9? I didn't like it either, I'm just wondering what other people thought
- human!cas arc was completely pointless
- way too many b/rl episodes
- which means way too much ooc and shitty writing
- and pulling canon magically out of their asses with no explanations whatsoever (lets just change whatever the fuck we want)
- and turning Cas into a hetero dudebro who thinks with his dick and is baffled by pissing
- lack of plot and characterization consistency
- NOTHING. MADE SENSE.
- way too many consent issues
- plots that went absolutely nowhere
- completely unnecessary character deaths
- AKA KEVIN FUCKING TRAN
- Where the hell is Charlie and why the hell hasn’t she met Cas yet
- sexism galore
- wasted screentime
- the storylines were weak and repetitive
and this is just shit I can think of off the top of my head
- Abaddon had the most anti climatic death
- Winchesters magically trust Crowley again after he killed and betrayed since season 6
- The main arc was the mark of Cain and the blade and they only really showed it within the last 6 episodes or so
- Uh, the whole episode where Metatron took Cas hostage and then blew out the fire like he was a god, not an angel?
- Which reminds me, why didn’t they kill Metatron? He was a much bigger threat than Abaddon
- 9.08 was practically an entire episode making fun of virgins and people who didn’t want to just go around having sex with strangers
- When Dean went to save Cas in 9.03 only to kick him out of the bunker because Gadreel said so. Well, we never got an explanation on why Gadreel said that.
- Castiel becoming human showed that “humanity” was about not being able to control your dick when you saw a girl walk by you, and to sleep with any woman who offers you a sandwich. Because wow, human Cas couldn’t have kept his fighting skills and morals.
- They forgot about Cain (who told them to go back and kill him after they killed Abaddon)
- Dean fell in love with a fucking dog
- WE LOST THE TRENCHCOAT AND THE BLUE TIE.
and if you want me to go in detail by ep, I will find a shitload more than this.
"um starfire’s powers are fueled by the sun that’s why she has to wear skimpy clothes" hey u know who else’s powers are fueled by the sun? superman. come on clark time for that toothfloss speedo chop chop
his nipples are covered by tiny capes
truth, justice, and the american way
i knew this guy in middle school who when asked about his future plans, even by school counselors or teachers would without fail always chant,
KICK ASS, GO TO SPACE
REPRESENT THE HUMAN RACE
i wonder what he’s up to these days.
Today was my little brother's first day of school so I woke him up by blasting Heat of the Moment at full volume and screaming "Rise and shine, Sammy!" He didn't appreciate it.
IT WAS THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT
I bet he didn’t. You should do it again tomorrow and pretend wholeheartedly that it’s Tuesday and the first day of school. ;D
Some of you are reblogging because you think its funny that programmers would talk to ducks. I’m reblogging because I think its funny picturing a programmer explaining their code, realizing what they did when they explain the bad code, then grabbing the strangling the duck while yelling “WHY WAS THE FIX THAT SIMPLE!? AM I GOING BLIND!”
AS A PROGRAMMER I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING DO WE HAD TO BAN THE DUCKS FROM MY CLASSES BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD FLIP THE DUCK OR THROW IT AT A WALL OR SOMETHING WHEN THEY FIGURED OUT THE PROBLEM IN THEIR CODE
so that’s the function of a rubber duck